By: Mark Kauffman, Chief Technology Officer - UP Creative, Inc. December 5, 2017
Is Your Website Search Friendly
Unless your website is fully optimized for search engines, you can't get impressive visitor traffic. If your website's on-page and off-page elements are optimized, you can undoubtedly get an edge over your closest competitors. Searchers tend to click first 20 links appear on SERPs, and if yours is one of them, you will get huge benefits in terms of traffic, leads and revenue.You may have a beautiful website, filled with multimedia and content. But, it won't yield much value unless people get to know about it. Optimizing a website helps you expose your website before million of customers who are looking for a service or product you are selling on internet.
If you haven't yet considered search engine optimization of your website, these stunning search statistics will show you what you are missing- :
- 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine.
- 75% users never scroll to page 2.
- 70-80% users ignore the paid ads and focus on organic search results.
You might have placed strategies well, but probably missed some important SEO tactics that were necessary for website rankings. If your website is not turning up in the top of the search results for your keywords, then probably, your website's SEO is at fault.
Optimize Your Website For Search Engines Now:
If any of your website elements are not optimized well, attaining rankings would be a hard nut to crack. You need to fix it now. Here is a complete list of elements to be optimized. Better to hire an SEO agency to accomplish the task professionaly.
- Include meta title and Description tags
- Research for relevant keywords
- Place keywords strategically throughout your content
- make internal links within the website
- Use alt tags to describe your images
- Keep providing new content
- Get other websites to link to you, means acquire quality backlinks
- Create an XML Sitemap
- Avoid using frames whenever possible
- Validate your HTML code
- Optimize your images
If you've doubts about how to begin with the website Search engine optimization process, give us a call or drop us a mail.